Training and continuing education products and services as offered through the 3RAVNAR, LLC websites are rendered subject to the following “Terms and Conditions”.
The purchase of, order of, and/or payment of a product or service through 3RAVNAR, LLC or signature accepting a quote for products or services, shall constitute a contract and acceptance of, without restriction, the following “Terms and Conditions”.
1. PAYMENT TERMS – No product/service will be supplied until payment is received in full, or unless otherwise agreed to, in writing, by both 3RAVNAR, LLC and the client.
2. PURCHASES – If you purchase any product/service through 3RAVNAR, LLC you represent and warrant that: 1) you have the legal right to purchase said product or services, 2) you have the legal right to use the credit/debit card you intend to use to purchase said products/services, and 3) the information you provide is accurate and true.
3RAVNAR, LLC may employ third-party services for the purpose of facilitating and processing payments and the completion of purchases. By submitting your information for any products/services through 3RAVNAR, LLC you grant permission to provide information to these third-parties subject to our Privacy provisions as stated in the 3RAVNAR, LLC Policies.
3RAVNAR, LLC reserves the right and sole discretion to refuse service, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in any order, or other reasons not prohibited by law.
3RAVNAR, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order if fraud, an unauthorized access or transaction, or illegal transaction is suspected.
3. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS – 3RAVNAR, LLC does not guarantee that any product/service purchased through any of its websites will be available at the time of purchase or order.
4. DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES – The client assumes sole risk for purchases of, and use of, products/services from 3RAVNAR, LLC websites. The products/services are presented “As Is” and are provided without warranty of any kind, expressed, implied, or inferred, including, but not limited to, implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or performance.
3RAVNAR, LLC is not responsible or liable for our continuing education and training presentations not being accepted by any state licensing boards, or other professional credentialing agencies. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the continuing education they obtain meets the requirements of any specific board or agency.
5. WEBSITE ERRORS AND INACCURACIES – 3RAVNAR, LLC will strive to keep the information on its websites current and accurate, but may experience delays in updating information on its websites and in its advertising on other websites. The information found on the 3RAVNAR, LLC websites may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be current or accurate. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable and 3RAVNAR, LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on its websites, or on the websites of its content or referral partners. 3RAVNAR, LLC therefore reserves the right to change or update information; to remove or edit content; to correct errors, inaccuracies, mistakes, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
6. COPYRIGHT – The content of the 3RAVNAR, LLC websites are the exclusive property of 3RAVNAR, LLC, unless otherwise noted. The products and services offered by 3RAVNAR, LLC are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and other countries. The 3RAVNAR, LLC websites content, products, and services may not be used in connection with any third-party product or service without the prior written consent of 3RAVNAR, LLC.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - The content of the 3RAVNAR, LLC websites, the content of all 3RAVNAR, LLC training presentations, and all products/services offered by 3RAVNAR, LLC are the exclusive property of 3RAVNAR, LLC, unless otherwise noted. The products/services offered by 3RAVNAR, LLC are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Sates and other countries. The 3RAVNAR, LLC websites content, products, and services may not be used in connection with any third-party product or service without the prior written consent of 3RAVNAR, LLC. Proposed work, product/service quotes, and all preparatory work created, developed or furnished by 3RAVNAR, LLC shall remain its exclusive property, and no use of same shall be made, nor any ideas obtained therefrom be used, except upon compensation to 3RAVNAR, LLC, as determined by it, and not expressly identified and included in the selling price.
3RAVNAR, LLC reserves all rights to its materials, including audio, video, digital and print media. Recording or copying of any 3RAVNAR, LLC materials, in any format, including but not limited to training materials, is expressly prohibited and will constitute a violation of the 3RAVNAR, LLC Terms and Conditions.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES – 3RAVNAR, LLC websites may contain links to third-party websites that may offer products and services. 3RAVNAR, LLC has no responsibility or liability for said websites and shall not be responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or grievance caused by the use, purchase, or review of such products and services.
9. REFUSAL OF SERVICES – 3RAVNAR, LLC reserves the right, and sole discretion to determine such, to terminate and/or bar access to any services offered by 3RAVNAR, LLC without limitation, as not prohibited by law. These reasons may include, but are not limited to, a violation of the stated 3RAVNAR, LLC Terms and Conditions. 3RAVNAR, LLC may bar client access to any products/services offered by 3RAVNAR, LLC if 3RAVNAR, LLC deems that client behavior and/or conduct violates any applicable law, or is harmful to the interests and policies of 3RAVNAR, LLC.
10. QUOTES - A product/service quote is valid for 15 days following the date of the quote unless otherwise specified in writing. After 15 days all quotes are subject to review and revision by 3RAVNAR, LLC. All prices quoted herein are based upon necessary resources and labor costs at the time of quotation. Prices for subsequent projects are subject to change. Prior to providing the quoted products and services, if the actual project submitted differs from the original proposal presented by the client, the estimate will be revised and the client will be notified of said revisions.
11. PROOFS - Client proofs of the work in progress, if necessary as specified in the quote, shall be performed by the client, or their designee, at specific stages in the work as specified in the quote. Client acceptance of the proof shall be in writing or in the form of initials on the contract. Work requiring a proof shall not progress until that proof is accepted or waived. Waived proofs shall be in writing. 3RAVNAR, LLC cannot be held responsible for errors under any or all of the following conditions: if the work is continued per client’s OK; if changes are communicated verbally; if client has not ordered proofs; or if the client has instructed 3RAVNAR, LLC to proceed without submission of proofs. Every effort will be made by 3RAVNAR, LLC to eliminate errors, but the final responsibility for checking for errors rests with the client.
12. ALTERATIONS - Alterations represent work performed in addition to the original specifications. If additional work is required through client’s error or change of specification, all additional work will carry an additional charge at current rates for the work performed and materials used.
13. PRODUCTION SCHEDULES - Production and delivery schedules will be established and adhered to by both the client and 3RAVNAR, LLC, provided that neither shall incur any liability or penalty for delays due to state of war, riots, civil disorder, fire, labor disputes, strikes, accidents, energy failure, equipment breakdown, delays of suppliers or carriers, action of government or civil authority, acts of Gods, or other causes beyond the control of client or 3RAVNAR, LLC. Production schedules shall vary in such cases where proofs are not promptly accepted by the client. Where production schedules, or proof schedules, are not adhered to by the client, final delivery dates will be subject to renegotiation. If work on orders or contracts are delayed by the client beyond the time estimated to complete the work, a charge will be made to compensate 3RAVNAR, LLC for any additional costs, regardless of estimate.
14. WORK-IN-PROGRESS - If any original source material that is required for the completion of the project is withdrawn prior to completion of end products, then 3RAVNAR, LLC will not be responsible for the completion of the work, and charges will be made for all work completed at the time of withdrawal.
15. ATTORNEY’S FEES - In the event of default in payment of client’s account, client agrees to pay 3RAVNAR, LLC reasonable costs of collection, costs and expenses, and attorneys’ fees paid or incurred in collection of client’s account, whether or not suit is filed, including costs on appeal.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – The clients will indemnify, not hold, and release from liability, 3RAVNAR, LLC, its officers, agents, third-party contractors, employees, affiliates, or suppliers for any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses (both tangible and intangible), liabilities, costs, debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and court costs), resulting from the client’s use of 3RAVNAR, LLC products/services. This includes, but is not limited to, client access to 3RAVNAR, LLC websites; and unauthorized copying or use of 3RAVNAR, LLC training or presentation materials.
17. LIABILITY OF QUOTES – 3RAVNAR, LLC warrants that the product/service is as described in the quote. The client understands that all preparatory works shown to the client are intended only to illustrate the general type and quality of the work. They may not represent the actual work performed. 3RAVNAR, LLC’s liability shall be limited to refund of the stated selling price and shall in no event include special or consequential damages, including profits (or profits lost).
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; GOVERNING LAW - No verbal agreements have been made between any parties hereto and it is expressly understood that purchase of a product/service through 3RAVNAR, LLC constitutes the entire agreement between the client and 3RAVNAR, LLC and shall not be modified except as by a specific further writing signed by both the client and 3RAVNAR, LLC. These Terms and Conditions may be changed, modified, or revised by 3RAVNAR, LLC, at its sole discretion, for any reason that it determines appropriate. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between 3RAVNAR, LLC and any client/customer regarding products/services offered on 3RAVNAR, LLC websites, and supersede any prior agreements regarding products/services.
The client and 3RAVNAR, LLC agree that any agreement is made pursuant to, and shall be governed by, the laws of the state of Alabama. 3RAVNAR, LLC’s failure to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions is not a waiver of 3RAVNAR, LLC’s legal rights, and if any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will remain in effect.