Date / Time / Registration:
March 31, 2023, Friday, 1:00p – 4:00p
August 18, 2023, Friday, 9:00a – 12:00p
Real-Time Online Interactive
Continuing Education Hours:
This event will provide 3 NBCC qualified continuing education hours (of which three  will be in ethics.
CE Certificates of completion will show only those hours attended.
*There will be no refunds for partial attendance.*
Any full refunds must be requested prior to the training event, and, if possible, will be processed to the type of payment used for the event. The refund will be reduced by a $20 registration management fee.
Early Registration: $60 per attendee (cash/check/money order/Zelle/online registration)
Registration will close 24 hours prior to the start of the course.
To register via mail or check:
Send your Name, Phone Number, Mailing Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Email Address with a check or money order made out to 3Ravnar, LLC, and mail to:
117 S. Main St.
Enterprise, AL 36330
Please print legibly to receive registration confirmation, event information, and certificates.
For 3RAVNAR, LLC Event policies click here: Term & Conditions and Policies
Further inquiry contact 3RAVNAR, LLC at 3RAVNAR@gmail.com or 334-722-0684
- Explore the ethical issues of working with clients through a distance medium
- Identify generational and cultural differences in the use of digital devices
- Review of professional Codes of Ethics as they relate to distance counseling practices
- Analyze current state licensing requirements and guidelines regarding distance counseling
- Integrate an understanding of best practices, skills, boundary issues, and counselor readiness to work with clients through a distance medium
3RAVNAR, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider,
ACEP No. 6989. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.
3RAVNAR, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.