Date / Time / Registration:
Oct. 4 – Oct. 6, 2023, Wednesday – Friday, 8:00a – 5:00p each day
Real-Time Online Interactive
ABEC Supervision Certification:
This training course has been approved by the Alabama Board of Examiners in Counseling (ABEC) to meet the ABEC requirements for Supervising Counselor certification (ABEC Administrative Rules 255-X-3-.03 (3) (b) 3).
You must attend all 24 hours to receive the Supervision Training Certificate.
Continuing Education Hours:
This event will provide up to 24 NBCC qualified continuing education hours (of which six  will be in ethics).
CE Certificates of completion will show only those hours attended.
*There will be no refunds for partial attendance.*
Any full refunds must be requested prior to the training event, and, if possible, will be processed to the type of payment used for the event. The refund will be reduced by a $20 registration management fee.
Registration: $425 per attendee (cash/check/money order/Zelle/online registration)
Registration will close 24 hours prior to the start of the course.
To register via mail or check:
Send your Name, Phone Number, Mailing Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Email Address with a check or money order made out to 3Ravnar, LLC, and mail to:
117 S. Main St.
Enterprise, AL 36330
Please print legibly to receive registration confirmation, event information, and certificates.
For 3RAVNAR, LLC Event policies click here: Term & Conditions and Policies
Further inquiry contact 3RAVNAR, LLC at 3RAVNAR@gmail.com or 334-722-0684
At the completion of this course the student will:
- Understand ABEC qualifications for supervisor certification, and review ABEC application requirements.
- Discuss differing models of supervision and compare/contrast differing approaches to supervision. Discuss theories and roles of supervision.
- Develop a personal theory of counseling supervision.
- Analyze ethical requirements related to supervision practices and examine ABEC specific supervision ethical obligations.
- Examine legal and ethical liability in ABEC statues regarding supervision.
- Determining pre-supervision, initial-supervision, and ongoing supervision needs.
- Develop and evaluate methods, approaches, and strategies of supervision.
- Understand assessment and evaluative goals, requirements, and practicality while developing effective supervision, for both the supervisor and the client.
- Review and discussion of documentation requirements for each stage of supervision.
3RAVNAR, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider,
ACEP No. 6989. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.
3RAVNAR, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.